North Dallas Communities
About Wounded No More Ministries
About Wounded No More Ministries
Because you are important to God, our ministry is based on the belief that our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. We would welcome the opportunity to visit with you regarding how we can best help you, & design pathways towards emotional & spiritual restoration and growth.
Magye Rodriguez Starnes - Founder/President
Upon retirement in 2005 as an engineer in the telecommunications industry, Magye has followed the call of God to full-time ministry. She has embraced His leading by helping women to release the chains of brokenness and woundedness in order to live a victorious and purposeful Christ-filled life. She was educated at St. Mary's University and Dallas Baptist University, and is married to a dedicated Christ-serving husband. They have two adult children who are also believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, three super sweet grandsons and a darling little granddaughter!
- Since 1995, has been directly involved with Biblical discipleship, mentoring, and ministry development.
- Continues to be engaged in restorative-type ministries through involvement with various local, state, national, and international organizations.
- Ministered with the Oil of Joy For Mourning Abortion Recovery ministry for incarcerated women.
- Obtained certification as an Abortion Recovery facilitator with the Texas Abortion Recovery Alliance.
- Since 2009, has led post-abortive women in various communities through group recovery sessions and has helped churches and organizations to start their abortion recovery ministries.
- From 2007 thru 2010, served as Executive Director of Women's Prison Ministry for Chapel of Hope Prison Ministries based in Dallas, Texas. Still engages in the ministry to incarcerated women in Texas prisons.
- Since 2009, serves as a volunteer crisis pregnancy client advocate with LifeTalk Resource Center in Frisco, Texas.
- Currently serves in her home church, Prestonwood Baptist Church, in various areas of ministry, such as teaching, women's mentoring, couples marriage mentoring, worship team, discipleship, Biblical guidance, and is a GriefShare co-facilitator.
- Is actively engaged in the Life Recovery ministry at her home church, where intense discipleship is provided to those struggling with hard issues in their life.
- Is currently engaging through certification as a Certified Biblical Counselor through the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC)
- Completed her Nonprofit Management Certification through Collin College in April, 2019.
- In 2020, became a National Trainer with the Surrendering The Secret organization, a pro-love pro-life and compassionate ministry focused to help women through the emotional woundedness from a past abortion. Trains leaders throughout the United States to become equipped leaders in abortion recovery.
Dennis Starnes - Director of Men's Ministry
- Is engaged in Biblical Counselor training through the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC)
- Is an active deacon at his home church, Prestonwood Baptist Church, where he is also engaged as a Decision Encourager.
- Ministers biblically to men, on a personal basis, that are in need of intense discipleship in various areas of spiritual, emotional, and personal need.
- Is actively engaged in the Mentors4Couples ministry at his home church with his wife, Magye; providing intense discipleship for married couples desiring to strengthen their marriages.
- Is actively engaged in the Life Recovery ministry at his home church, where intense discipleship is provided to those struggling with hard issues in their life.
- Currently serves as the GriefShare facilitator at Prestonwood Baptist Church Prosper, Texas campus.
- Has held various positions at previous churches in Texas.
LifeTalk Resource Center
Prestonwood Baptist Church
Prestonwood Pregnancy Center
Surrendering The Secret
Lifeway Christian Resources
Christian Book Distributors
Mardel Christian & Education
Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC)
Magye Starnes - Founder/President
Office: (972) 979-7550
Email: [email protected]